2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could I get someone to contact me about my wife’s 2016 Trailhawk HID. These are the worst lights I’ve ever seen. I just want to make sure I get the right parts first. I need as bright as humanly possible for when I drive. I have PDR eye disease and can’t drive her vehicle at night. I was on the sight and looking at the 8k. Is there anything else I need for the 2016 trailhawk?

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
386 Posts
Why don't you just call them 314-205-3033 (Monday-Friday, 10-5 CST) ? The number was in their contact information , And I wouldn't go 8k . You want to be around 6k which will be white and very bright depending on the kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why don't you just call them 314-205-3033 (Monday-Friday, 10-5 CST) ? The number was in their contact information , And I wouldn't go 8k . You want to be around 6k which will be white and very bright depending on the kit.
Thanks for 8k heads up. I’m an old school car audio guy an I wasn’t sure what everyone else was using. I’ve looked and researched and just want to keep it simple. I don’t want her stranded without lights.

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for 8k heads up. I’m an old school car audio guy an I wasn’t sure what everyone else was using. I’ve looked and researched and just want to keep it simple. I don’t want her stranded without lights.
Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you with that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts