2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeep Wave to ya'll. Looking for photos of Trailhawks with 1.5" lift and 245/70/R17 tires.

Looking to do a mild lift and larger tires to add some slight aggression to the 2019 Trailhawk. Mostly considering the Hazard Sky 1.5" with the reinforcement kit and the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. I plan to hit some off-road parks in the future, but sticking with the easy trails. I do get down some dirt/fire roads for camping and sometimes rent cabins in more remote parts of Southern Ohio. So a little extra clearance and more capable tires seem like a good idea, but I won't be rock crawling or navigating three foot ruts.

Down the road will be rock sliders, roof basket, hitch (for bike carrier), and maybe some custom vinyl wrap/decals.

Let's see those mildly lifted Trailhawks.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,574 Posts
Amazing, OP asked for pictures with the HS 1.5 and no one posted anything other than the MFC 2" lift.

So.............

Hazard Sky 1.5" lift with Falken Wildpeak AT3W.....

That's why I didn't post a picture of mine...LOL!!!😎

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 3.2L 4x4
43 Posts
Amazing, OP asked for pictures with the HS 1.5 and no one posted anything other than the MFC 2" lift.

So.............

Would you happen to know if one is better than the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been considering the AT3W tires for my TH. Daily driver in Southern California. Occasional trail use. Looking for better trail performance than the stock Destination ATs while retaining on-road performace. Also, considering the Yokohama Geolandar AT G015. I believe the Falkens would satisfy on the trail. How do you find their performance on the street compared to the stock Firestones?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts